In recent years, the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) has had to reduce financial support for its long tradition of providing scholarships for the attendance of all rheumatology fellows at the ACR Annual Scientific Meeting and the State of the Art (SOA) Meeting. In response, the PRS Board of Directors (BOD) has approved a one-time scholarship for each rheumatology fellow enrolled in an ACGME accredited Pennsylvania Adult or Pediatric Rheumatology Fellowship Program to be used to attend any ACR sponsored meeting.
The 2018-2019 nomination period is now closed. More information will be provided soon to the 2018-2019 scholarship recipients.
Upcoming ACR Events
- 2018 Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Course for Rheumatologists: October 19-20, 2018, Chicago, IL
- ACR Annual Meeting: October 19-24, 2018, Chicago, IL
- Winter Rheumatology Symposium: January 26 - February 1, 2019, Snowmass Village, CO
- State-of-the-Art Clinical Symposium: April 5-7, 2019, Chicago, IL
- CARRA Annual Meeting: April 10-14, 2019, Louisville, KY