In recent years, the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) has had to reduce financial support for its long tradition of providing scholarships for the attendance of all rheumatology fellows at the ACR Annual Scientific Meeting and the State of the Art (SOA) Meeting. In response, the PRS Board of Directors (BOD) has approved a one-time scholarship for each rheumatology fellow enrolled in an ACGME accredited Pennsylvania Adult or Pediatric Rheumatology Fellowship Program to be used to attend any ACR sponsored meeting.
The 2019-2020 nomination period is now open. Nominations must be received by July 31st, 2019.
Upcoming ACR Events
- 2019 Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Course for Rheumatologists: November 8-9, 2019, Atlanta, GA
- ACR Annual Meeting: November 8-13, 2019, Atlanta, GA
- Winter Rheumatology Symposium: January 25 - January 31, 2020, Snowmass Village, CO
- State-of-the-Art Clinical Symposium: March 27-29, 2020, New Orleans, LA
- CARRA Annual Meeting: April 26 - May 3, 2020, New Orleans, LA
- Pediatric Rheumatology Symposium: April 29 - May 2, 2020, New Orleans, LA