In recent years, the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) has had to reduce financial support for its long tradition of providing scholarships for the attendance of all rheumatology fellows at the ACR Annual Scientific Meeting and the State of the Art (SOA) Meeting. In response, the PRS Board of Directors (BOD) has approved a one-time scholarship for each rheumatology fellow enrolled in an ACGME accredited Pennsylvania Adult or Pediatric Rheumatology Fellowship Program to be used to attend any ACR sponsored meeting.
Upcoming ACR Events
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Course for Rheumatologists
- ACR Convergence 2021: November 3-9, 2021, Virtual
- Winter Rheumatology Symposium: 2022 TBD in Snowmass Village, CO
- State-of-the-Art Clinical Symposium: March 26-28, 2021, Virtual
- CARRA Annual Meeting: TBA
- Pediatric Rheumatology Symposium: May 19-22, 2021, Virtual